Life is moving at a snails pace right now. Yesterday while conversing with a friend I was talking about Marian Hossa turning down a hockey contract and later on that day, I resorted to watching the Euro soccer thing which made me even more depressed. CU Buff players are getting arrested and the training camp is a couple months away. The Colorado Rockies are back to being dismal. The sports scene is definitely struggling. With that being said, here are some good reads by our friends at the Daily Camera.
-- It looks like the Buffs are finally taking the off-season serious and it couldn't have come at a better time. I guess having Texas, West Virginia, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Florida State on the schedule will do that to you. Plus I don't think any of the vets want these newcomers to take their spot. Looks like good player chemistry and leadership is starting to change the mentality up in Boulder...good news for the off-season.
-- Hopefully this 6'8" incoming frosh can bring some life into the basketball team this year...
-- On a more eventful note (sort of), Folsom Field in Boulder will be hosting the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Boulder Crocs Slam. Misty May and Kelly Walsh will be there...Soccer or Beach Volleyball with May and Walsh? These are the type of decisions we are making right now...brutal.
No comments:
Post a Comment