-- Check out this Daily Camera story on Richard Roby… pretty much saying what we said yesterday that Roby was already a late second round pick and with the hand injury, he will probably go undrafted. Bzdelik does have a good point that it may be better to not be drafted then go in the second round due to being stuck with one option and non-guaranteed contracts. At the same time, you are also flirting with European League Basketball.
-- Coach Hawkins is going to….Peru?? This article is hilarious. It goes on to talk about all the measures that the Hawkins’ Family is taking to avoid Typhus and Malaria. I’m sorry but I think if I had to get shots, take pills and even soak my clothes in insect repellent before I went on vacation, I would probably have second thoughts about going there. The article gets even better as
-- A Hawk Sound Bite from The Colorado Springs Gazette detailing the Colorado Springs Sports Corporation's College Football Kickoff Luncheon:
“Finally, had to mention that
-- Nice blurb on CU from Stewart Mandel's weekly CFB mailbag:
Usually by the third year, a coach really makes his mark on a program. So what do you see happening with Dan Hawkins at
-- Martin,
The Buffs are definitely a team you'd be smart to watch out for this season. Hawkins' team improved considerably from Year 1 (2-10) to Year 2 (6-7, with upsets over
The coach finally feels confident enough in his personnel to go to a no-huddle offense, and we may start to see more of the unconventional plays that marked his tenure at
We'll find out about the state of the Buffs pretty quickly -- after opening against 
-- The Mountain West Connection has a preview of the upcoming Rocky Mountain Showdown.
No comments:
Post a Comment