
Big Words - "Our goal is to win a national championship at Colorado," Dan Hawkins said, veering into his booster speech. "They laugh at that now, but you won't be laughing because we'll do it, at some point. I promise you that."
Let's win a bowl game first...but it does get you pumped up.
DeVree Signs with the Patriots - Second Buff to join the New England Patriots.
Katoa to Enter Plea - The second biggest 2008 recruit will learn his fate on May 31st. The CU judicial board has to decide whether he will be allowed on campus this year or if he will removed from the university. This decision might go a long way in deciding how stout the Buffs defense may be this year and in the future.
Increased Tuition Leads to Increased Athletic Department Bill - Do you think the University of Oklahoma has an $8 million "bill" that they owe the school for over 300 student athletes' tuition? Something tells me that when push comes to shove, Mr. Stoops says I can either pay my portion of the $8 million or I can build that weight room to get that 5 star recruit...the way it should be. I guess when you put 9 democrats in a room, they forget the fact that they are in the Big 12.
No comments:
Post a Comment